Evening and Weekend NHS Appointments
Evening and weekend NHS appointments are now available in the new OxFed Evening and Weekend GP Clinics, located around the Oxford City area, where you can consult with a NHS GP, practice nurse, or other health professional. Appointments are booked by calling our Practice reception who can advise if the service is suitable for your needs. For more information about opening times and clinic locations please see the OxFed Website
Appointments at St Clements
We offer ten minute surgery appointments as standard.
If you wish to book a longer appointment with the doctor please notify reception.
Morning Appointment (bookable on the day)
(either in person or by representative)
- Booked appointments are between 8:30am and 11:00am. However, we do recommend that you make contact with surgery by 10.00am.
- You will be given an appointment time and may leave the premises but are asked to return five minutes before the appointment time and let reception know.
- Appointments are given on a “first come, first served" basis.
- Appointments for the later part of morning surgery may be booked by telephone on the day by 10.00am.
Afternoon Appointment (bookable up to three weeks in advance)
(by telephone or in person)
- We ask that cancellations be made as soon as possible, and in any case, by 10:00am on the day.
- Patients seeking an appointment are asked to telephone after 10:00am to be offered any daily cancellations.
- Please note that Wednesday afternoon appointments are only for our Child Health Clinic and are not available for general appointments
Extended Hours (bookable in advance)
- We offer early morning appointments on Tuesday available from 7:00am – 7:45am
- We offer late afternoon appointments on Tuesday available from 6:30pm – 8:00pm
If you arrive at the Surgery late for an appointment by 15mins or more and have not advised the Surgery that you will be late, your appointment will be automatically cancelled. We thank you for your understanding as late arrival does cause delays for other patients.